All OASE products are covered by a limited warranty by OASE. The limited warranty period commences on the original purchase date and covers material and production defects, or failure of the product to operate as specified by OASE during the duration of the limited warranty period.
This limited warranty does not cover failure or problems relating to:
−Improper or incorrect installation of the product (refer to the instructions of use regarding proper installation);
−Modification of the product in any way including attempts to repair the product by someone other than an OASE authorized repair technician;
−Normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, wear and tear related to pump impellers, filter mats and filter media in filters, bulbs in lights and UV water treatment basins);
−Failure to observe or follow safety, care and maintenance instructions as outlined in the instructions for use or as set forth by OASE from time to time;
−Defects resulting from improper treatment;
−Defects and damage resulting from product misuse (including, but not limited to, non-observance of the instructions for use).
OASE’s sole liability under this limited warranty shall be to replace or repair the product covered by this limited warranty. OASE shall not be held liable for any consequential damage to any other part of the water garden, pond, water feature system, landscape, structure or the contents of any structure where the product is located or used, construction or part of the construction where the product is located or used, including no liability for damage or harm to fish, animals or water plants in, around or surrounding the water garden, pond or water feature system.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES IN THE EVENT OF A BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES. OASE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OASE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, FOR ANY BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES OR OTHERWISE.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Should your OASE product be defective or fail under the terms of this limited warranty, you should call our customer care at 1-866-627-3435, along with your original receipt of purchase and any other limited warranty documentation you have, for replacement or repair.
General Notes on Warranties:
- Please refer to the Limited Warranty included with your product for length of warranty coverage for your product.
- Warranty coverage begins on the purchase date from an Authorized Dealer, Authorized Distributor or OASE’s US website, as shown on the purchase receipt, except in case of discontinuation (see below).
- The original purchase receipt is required. If you do not have your receipt, please indicate this in the submission below; we will ask you for alternate proofs to establish date of purchase and ownership.
- Receipts from internet auction sites do not qualify as purchase receipts for the purpose of the Limited Warranty coverage, as it cannot be determined what condition the product was sold in – unless the auction page was maintained by an Auhtorized Dealer (as defined by OASE).
- Used products are eligible for warranty coverage, provided the original purchase receipt is available.
- Discontinued Products are eligible for warranty coverage: the warranty period for discontinued products (products not listed on OASE’s US web site) begins on the date of discontinuation, even if the purchase date is later.
- A warranty replacement does not extend or renew the warranty period.